Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Hit & Miss Gas Engine Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Hit & Miss Gas Engine Discussion Meet collectors of hit and miss engines, ask questions about collecting, restoring and showing antique flywheel engines.

Hit & Miss Gas Engine Discussion

JD Waterlooboy magneto/ignitor?

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 845 times

Old 01-18-2013, 01:53:29 PM
Subscriber

Thanked 1,122 Times in 420 Posts
Default JD Waterlooboy magneto/ignitor?

I have a real late Waterloo Boy 2 H.P. engine with the JD
emblems cast into the block, flywheels, etc. but it is missing the original Wizzard? mag and ignitor. What are the identifying characteristics of the mag and ignitor set up I am looking for? There are a couple of them up for sale on ebay right now, but if one of em was what I needed I would not know it. There are not many of em to look at around these parts for comparrison. Just for the time being I am running it on a Webster mag and bracket. Looks ok with that mag and bracket and many probably ended up with the same setup, but, you know.

Thanks
Sponsored Links