Antique Tractors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Old Iron and Tractor Community > Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats Photos and information about antique steel wheeled farm tractors. This is where to find the heaviest of Old Iron tractors.

Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats

Tractor photo wanted

this thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 2130 times

Old 12-30-2007, 10:01:09 PM
Subscriber

Default Tractor photo wanted

I am working on making some window decals of some tractors, does anybody have or can get some digital photos of a fordson, ihc 10 -20 or 15-30 or a similar tractor that would let me use there photo for this. i need a straight on side shot of just the tractor. email me if you can help or have any farther questions.
i would like a couple of some prairie tractors also.
thanks mike oldagiron@yousq.net
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 10:37:50 PM

Thanked 20,737 Times in 6,002 Posts
Default Re: Tractor photo wanted

I'm thinking a google image search ought to provide you with more photos than you can shake a stick at......
Old 12-31-2007, 06:33:20 AM
Registered-III

Thanked 3,622 Times in 720 Posts

Hi Mike

There are a lot of tractor photos on my website at http://www.steel-wheels.net/tractors.html If you can use any of those let me know and I can forward you higher-resolution copies.

All the best

David
Old 01-01-2008, 10:31:21 AM
Subscriber

Thanked 8,198 Times in 1,343 Posts

Mike, I sent some side shot photo's for you. Let the stakkers know what develops from your window decal project. I think many collectors would like an early steel wheel decal for their pulling rigs and more!
Could you make different ones for truck box sides and tail gates?........how about different colors?
How about one on the hook, front wheels up, for all the pullers out there?
I would like to put a steel wheeler on the side of my pickup with a steel chain running from head light to tail light. could you make rolls of steel colored chain to use as pinstriping?
You may want to drink on this one for a while, there maybe many more decals you could produce. Maybe some of the other stakkers have some ideas for you?