Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Shows and Swap Meets > Coolspring Pennsylvania
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Coolspring Pennsylvania The Coolspring Power Museum contains the largest collection of historically significant, early stationary gas engines in the country, if the not the world. Visit Coolspring, Pennsylvania for the Summer and Fall Expo and Swap Meet!

Coolspring Pennsylvania

5 HP Springfield worth

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 1343 times

Old 08-27-2016, 12:31:23 PM
Registered

Default 5 HP Springfield worth

Hello, I know coolsprings is the biggest collection of Springfields in the world and I have a question for you guys. I know a gentleman who was a 5 HP Springfield that is immaculant. Runs flawlessly and is a very late model number. As far as I know it is the only Springfield of any HP rating that has a mixer on it. Couple knowledgable guys checked it out and al agreed that the timeline fits for it to have one on. With hat being said, the gentleman was curious as to how much one of these is worth. If anyone could help me out you can privte message me or shoot me a text or call at 4843889719.
Sponsored Links