Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Shows and Swap Meets > Coolspring Pennsylvania
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Coolspring Pennsylvania The Coolspring Power Museum contains the largest collection of historically significant, early stationary gas engines in the country, if the not the world. Visit Coolspring, Pennsylvania for the Summer and Fall Expo and Swap Meet!

Coolspring Pennsylvania

Coolspring Mistake in GEM

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 2090 times

Old 05-10-2005, 02:37:19 PM
Registered-I

Default Coolspring Mistake in GEM

The Coolspring Power Museum ad in the June issue of GEM contains incorrect information. The dates for the Expo are correct for both spring and fall events. The featured engines for June are Fairbanks Morse, not Half Breeds as the ad states. We are sorry for any inconvience caused by this error. Exhibitors welcome with free admission. Please visit our website at www.coolspringpowermuseum.org for full details.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2005, 04:06:32 PM
Subscriber

Default Re: Coolspring

While we're on the subject of Coolspring, id like to get some ideas on what to do. I never have been there and Id like to know what I NEED to see. I will be going for the June show. I have a day to spend, which is not enough. Walking around seeing all the engines is probably going to take most of the day. But Im going to need to get inside to get out of the sun and that would be a good chance to see the inside stuff. What have you guys seen that is a must for the first timer to see. Just want to get my itinerary straight before I get there and am blinded by all the confusion.

Thanks Guys!!
Frank Y
Old 05-11-2005, 05:01:16 PM
Hoarder

Thanked 3,107 Times in 957 Posts
Default Re: Coolspring Mistake in GEM

Pick any building. It's absolutely mind boggling the first time you go. It may not be heaven, but it has to be pretty close for an engine lover. I can't think of another place to see so many rare engines grouped together.