Old Engine Memorials

[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Library] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Old Engine Memorials
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Old Engine Memorials We each know a collector who has passed that meant something to us and this is a place for our final salute, a place of memories for all to share.

Old Engine Memorials

Warren Paulson of Argyle Illinois

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 162 times

Old 12-01-2012, 06:28:04 PM
Subscriber

Thanked 3,790 Times in 759 Posts
Default Warren Paulson of Argyle Illinois

Warren Paulson Of Argyle IL, passed away last week, his obituary is at http://obituaries.expressionstributes.com/?o=a1c6267166

He was a long time collector of various things, especially the locally made Emerson-Brantingham, seats and anything farm related, he officially opened his musuem a couple of years ago, I posted some photos of it a while back here www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79769

A really nice guy, I really enjoyed chatting with him on my visits. His E-B L was featured this year at Sycamore.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sycamore2012-56.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	150915  
Old 12-01-2012, 07:27:30 PM
In Memory Of

Thanked 3,483 Times in 2,060 Posts
Default Re: Warren Paulson of Argyle IL

Rest in peace Warren.
What a magnificent collection he amassed over the years.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:38:46 PM
Subscriber

Default Re: Warren Paulson of Argyle IL

Paul; thanks for your kind words. Warren was, indeed, one heck of a nice guy. I met him once, a few months before he passed away, and liked him and his museum so much I wanted to come back to see him again and again. But although I drove out there several times each year for a couple years, he was never there. Finally, I picked up the phone and called and left a message; Gene called me back to tell me Warren had gone on to that great Ag Museum in the sky. After a few more years passed, PAMA has become something of a hobby of mine. I don't know much, but I enjoy learning from those who knew him and those who know more about some of the unique implements here. - M England, fan of Warren Paulson and of Emerson Brantingham machinery, and mostly of PAMA -