Steam Engines
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Old Iron and Tractor Community > Steam Stationary Engines, Traction Engines
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Steam Stationary Engines, Traction Engines Antique steam engines, their boilers, pumps, gauges, whistles and other related things that make them run.

Steam Stationary Engines, Traction Engines

Way Back At Milton Steam Era!

this thread has 327 replies and has been viewed 53234 times

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2009, 07:08:07 PM
Subscriber

Thanked 5,986 Times in 2,458 Posts
Default Re: Way Back At Milton Steam Era!

this is great to see all the pictures of the show over the years i remeber all the show back in the 90's and remeber the 110 being their what huge piece of equiptment that was i have to echo uncle g's thoughts about milton it is truly is become a city of sorts i just hope they keep the the town worded as town not city for tax and historical reasons thank mr k for all this i do not like milton anymore i am glad to see that things like the fair and steam era keep on going but would like to see them both at the museum it would be a better place for these event to being held i think we need these events to educate and maybe interest them about the hobby and this stuff alot of people around her especially the newer resident complain about the noise but common it is twice a year it is noisy in the fairground think were they came from they had lots more noise to complian about their was acctully a patition started by the reseidents in the new devlopment next to the fair grounds to have steam era and the fair and any other events put to a stop i really dont know what has happend to milton in the past 5 -10 but milton has lost its values i think sorry to ramble on i will also have to watch my mouth or i will say something that will get me in trouble.john