Antique Engines and Old Iron

[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Antique Autos and Trucks
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Autos and Trucks All about finding and fixing old car or truck engines and vintage vehicles.

Antique Autos and Trucks

Classic car show

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 2600 times

Old 08-28-2008, 06:43:51 PM
Registered

Location: 1851 6th. Conc. North, R. R. Stayner, Ontario Canada, L0M 1S0
Default Classic car show

We had a wonderful car show here in town this past weekend. This is the second year for this particular event. It is held in conjunction with a celebration my employer [brewery] has been putting on for the past 11 years. In 1983 our local BIA asked a group of fellow who owned or had an interest in cars, to organize an event for their annual sidewalk event. That year we had 13 cars, by invitation only. The next year we hosted nearly 130, with following years averaging around 150. I believe one year we hit 180. The event featured all years from antique to rods, mods, classics, and race cars. After 20 years the group had grown tired and decided to end on a high note. Two years ago a young fellow who had recently moved to the village, having missed the original event, took the task on to re-new the event with the help of some of the former members of the original club. I have added the link to his web page, where you will find a gallery link. There is something for everyone.

http://www.copperkettleclassics.com/

Enjoy,..........Robert
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sawyer-Massey 11-22 For This Post:
Sponsored Links