Antique Tractors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Old Iron and Tractor Community > Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats Photos and information about antique steel wheeled farm tractors. This is where to find the heaviest of Old Iron tractors.

Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats

The Best Show On Tracks

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 2242 times

Old 03-26-2008, 12:39:54 AM
Subscriber

Default The Best Show On Tracks

For those who do not already know about “The Best Show on Tracks” here is a link to the sight. It will be June 20,21 and 22. I was talking to one of the organizers the other day and I got pretty impressed. I thought this would be a good place to let everyone know what was planned. At this time they have commitments for 55 Holt or Best 60 gas tractors! They are shooting to get 60. They also have 13 Holt or Best 75 gas tractors lined up for the show! There will be several Steam engines there as well. The 1905 Best traction engine is planned to pull the Holt Harvester at least once each day harvesting grain. Don Hunters Holt Steam crawler will be there. I believe a Garr Scott DS, Advance or Advance Rumely 22 and a CASE 60 are committed and maybe a few more. They are working on getting another BEST 110 to the show but it would be static. This is just the short list. It will be quit a show!

Here is the link.
http://www.bestshowontracks.org/default.htm
Sponsored Links