Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Shows, Swaps, Announcements > Shows and Swap Meets
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Shows and Swap Meets Announcements, reviews, photos, movies and discussion about antique engine and tractor shows and swaps.

Shows and Swap Meets

No more free parking - sleeping in trucks at Mt Pleasant

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 1474 times

Old 08-18-2017, 09:58:59 PM
Subscriber

Thanked 1,147 Times in 626 Posts
Default No more free parking - sleeping in trucks at Mt Pleasant

For years many exhibitors and patrons ( hundreds of cars ) would park in back of the National Guard Armory for free, with many sleeping in their vehicles. If I exhibited I would park there or some years like last year where I was just a spectator I would just park there and sleep at Wallywood. It saved money and was pretty nice if you spent 5 days there. Saves money. But all good things have to come to an end.
Some one said its because of years it rained and every one was stuck and tore it up they want to be able to compensate for it. Who knows. It is still cheap and would not stop me from going.
Sponsored Links