Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Hauling for Shows
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Trucks, Trailers and Hauling for Shows The ins and outs of setting up a show trailer and getting it to and from the engine show. Please be fully aware of our web site Terms of Use Disclaimer as you read. Safety first!

Trucks, Trailers and Hauling for Shows

I need some Chevy help again. My trailer hauler is broke

this thread has 26 replies and has been viewed 3561 times

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2015, 03:50:58 PM
Registered-III

Default I need some Chevy help again. My trailer hauler is broke

After my last epic fail with the computer on the 4.3 I got a newer pickup until I figure it out, 2006 Chevy with 6.0. All was fine until Wed when I brought a trailer home, I left it idling until I unhooked and it died while I was back there. Odd, never happened before, worse yet, it will not start, will crank and everything else seems to work but no starting? Went through the fuses and grounds and nothing, went in, next morning it fired up fine and I drove it all Thursday. Friday morning I see a friend so I pull into his driveway and roll down the window, it dies and its the same thing. Have someone come over to load up and bring it home. Checked the fuel pressure and it was fine, no spark and the noid light doesn't fire. I had an extra Crank position sensor so I changed that. Nothing. I did find a mouse next under the under hod fuse box and a couple wires they had chewed on, fixed them but still nothing. Code reader only shows one code for the exhaust sensor. I pulled the intake hose off and throttle pos works fine as the butterfly moves. So why isn't my ignition working or my injectors popping? I have went through all the connections and grounds I can find, might pull the cam sensor next? Thanks, I am lost.