Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Hit & Miss Gas Engine Discussion > Antique Engine Archives
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Engine Archives All archived posts from 1999 to 2004 when SmokStak was on EnginAds. This is a read-only board.

Antique Engine Archives

Some of the best Shows!

this thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 989 times

Old 11-08-2002, 12:53:28 AM
Bill Blackburn

Default Some of the best Shows!

Hi Boys & Girls

I am new to this hobby and would like to find out about engine shows during the summer months? I live in Ontario, Canada. Went to the Milton show this summer and had a great time. What are some of the other good shows here in Ontario? Thanks for the help.

Bill
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2002, 04:36:11 AM
Allen

Default Re: Some of the best Shows!

The steam and gas directory shows more than 20 active clubs in Ontario. Some of them are (those with the most info) Niagara AP at Sherkston, Georgian Bay at Cookstown, Western Ontario at Brigden, Steam-Era at Milton, Golden Horseshoe at Caledonia, Central Ontario at Paris,

Not Ontario, but a short hop across the border is the NY Pageant of Steam at Canandaigua NY 2nd weekend in August.

The new show directory is due out in February, I think Harry gets a few pennies if you order it through him.
Old 11-08-2002, 08:06:51 AM
Dave Robedee

Hi Bill When I lived in 1000 Islands I went to Invary show that was the Kingston aera .
Old 11-11-2002, 08:04:33 PM
Corey Wey

I live in Orangeville and we go to the Paris show,that was my first one I ever went to. Milton is good as well as Blyth and ilderton. BUT not to put down any of the clubs because all shows are good shows, from what I heard Brigdon charges to exibit there but is an ok show as well. but get the show directory and it gives all the dates and the where the grounds are. Hope to see ya around Corey