eBay Auctions
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Off Topic Discussion > eBay© Auction Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

eBay© Auction Discussion All eBay™ discussion; engines, frauds, fancies, weird stuff and more.

eBay© Auction Discussion

EBAY: It is possible to win item without Sniping Software?

this thread has 43 replies and has been viewed 7888 times

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 11:02:10 PM
Registered

Default Re: EBAY: It is possible to win item without Sniping Software?

Now the post office requires media mail packages to be open for inspection.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2005, 09:42:34 AM
Registered

Smile Re: EBAY: It is possible to win item without Sniping Software?

I always wait till the last few hours to make my bid. Then I only bid what I feel I want to pay for the item. E Bay will advance my bid up to my max bid. If I lose it not because some kind of softwear, it's because the bid went for more than I wanted to pay for the item.

Will
Old 03-13-2005, 01:05:37 PM
In Memory Of

Will, It is refreshing to see coments like yours- that is what the auctions are all about! You hit the nail on the head!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2005, 01:00:06 AM
Registered

I just won an item on e-bay. I waited untill yesterday to bid. Then thinking that someone would make the minimum bid just because the item was way lower that it's real value, I placed the minimum bid. I thought that I would then make a legitimate bid today an hour or two before the item closed. My wife the boss got me out to clean up the junk in my driveway today and when I remembered the auction and came in it had closed. I had won the item anyway as there were no other bids.

Either nobody recognized the parts, nobody needed the parts or I was very lucky. I am actually going to upgrade some parts that I have for one of my engines that I have not yet to put together. I will then sell the slightly less desirable parts on e-bay giving a more detailed description, with better pictures and probably make a good profit to finance my next purchase.

A good day for me. I can see more of the concrete on my driveway that I have in some time and I lucked out on an underbid item on e-bay. Dick
Closed Thread