eBay Auctions
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Off Topic Discussion > eBay© Auction Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

eBay© Auction Discussion All eBay™ discussion; engines, frauds, fancies, weird stuff and more.

eBay© Auction Discussion

internet engine purchase

this thread has 22 replies and has been viewed 3440 times

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2002, 08:58:13 AM
Tom Winland

Default Re: internet engine purchase

Your right about being afraid to leave negative feedback because of the retaliation factor.

I did notice that the engine was below the normal and I emailed him several times and talked on the phone with him for at least a half hour before I ever bid.

I specificly asked him on email and on the phone if there was any b/c/w and what all was missing. He said that he also had a good running JD 1 1/2 that he was keeping so he knew what he was looking at. Plus anyone who sold 70 tractors already this year should be able to recognize when there are side covers and the back plate off the mag are missing just for starters. Just so everyone watches out he said that he was getting ready to buy about 20 or 30 engines and resale them.

I guess that I'm just too trusting.

I've never had any problems with anyone in the engine hobby or off of this site. You all are a great group of people and I can't wait to see you all at some shows this year.

Tom Winland Ohio
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2002, 02:19:56 PM
Steve Gerot

How does one go about finding out the total transactions? All I can find is feedback.
Old 04-22-2002, 02:52:36 PM
Administrator

Thanked 14,605 Times in 2,538 Posts

Put the seller's handle or email address in the box on the link below...

LINK
Closed Thread