Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Shows, Swaps, Announcements > Shows and Swap Meets > Canandaigua New York
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Canandaigua New York The New York Steam Engine Association of Canandaigua, New York demonstrating the past to educate the future.

Canandaigua New York

Blank Gas Engine Identifier tag

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 610 times

Old 07-30-2018, 09:19:29 PM
Registered

Default Blank Gas Engine Identifier tag

Hey all this is TJ's wife. I have a question. Does anyone have a blank Gas Engine Identifier tag that I can print. The ones that you display with your engine at a show is what i am talking about. Please let me know if you know what i am talking about. You can also email it to wjohnson11@twcny.rr.com. Please and Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2018, 11:57:41 AM

Thanked 6,761 Times in 4,297 Posts
Smile Re: Blank Gas Engine Identifier tag

A lot of times, if you display an engine at a show, and register, they will give you tags to display with your engine. They also give you a participation button and a show plaque to go with it. You can put manufacturer, HP, date made and other info on the tag. If you are just looking for one, I can send you one from my engine club. It is yellow, with the club name at the top and spaces for you to put on your information. if you want one, send me a PM and your snail mail address, and I will send one off to you.
Andrew